NMi is a TNO company. We offer a good salary and excellent fringe benefits based on the TNO collective labour agreement. The many benefits and facilities we offer are designed to enable our staff to achieve a good work-life balance. Here’s an example:
- On a full-time employment contract you are entitled to 28 days’ basic annual leave plus 5 days’ worth of reduced working hours (‘ATV’ days) as standard.
- In addition to a holiday bonus of 8% in May, you will also get a full 13th month’s salary in December
- An extra allowance of 5.58%
- You can choose to work 4 x 9 hour days (with your line manager’s approval)
- Allowance towards the cost of commuting
- Employer contributed pension scheme (average salary scheme)
- Group health insurance with various discounts
- Various staff discounts, e.g. on mortgages, insurance etc.
NMi offers plenty of opportunities for both starters and experienced professionals. Most of our staff are technically trained to higher vocational and university level. In addition to your technical knowledge, self-motivation and good people skills for dealing with customer queries are key. You will take part in project teams or even manage them yourself. There are three directions in which you can develop, depending on your talents and ambitions. Thanks to their in-depth expertise, our technical seniors and lead assessors are authorities in their fields. Do you have a well-developed business sense? Then you can become a product manager or a business developer. And if you’re good at planning and motivating people, another option is to become an assistant foreman or line manager.