The security of web applications is critical to prevent any external parties from getting access to confidential information. To meet the requirements and for your own peace of mind, we offer a so-called Information Security Systems (ISS) evaluation. During this evaluation we will assess all IT aspects for all major i-gaming jurisdictions.
The test plans are adapted to the specific characteristics of the system and regulation requirements. The safety tests can be integrated into the test plan for an entire platform or it can be carried out separately.
Information Security Systems (ISS) tests and audits
For the development of a state-of-the-art Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO / IEC 27001: 2005 provides best practices. Our qualified ISO 27001 auditors perform checks on policies and procedures. They assess the system against the requirements of regulations from around the world, including the UK, Italy and Denmark. NMi’s team of qualified ethical hackers (CEH) shows in collaboration with our Accredited Scanning Vendors (ASV’s) safety on the network. You will receive a report that includes the requirements of various regulations.
Information Systems Security assessment may include the following components:
- Firewall testing and intrusion prevention
- Security server and operating system
- Threat assessment for infrastructure
- Evaluation of the network control
- Assessment of the Internet Protocol
- Assessment of the web application
- Assessment of the Local Area Network (LAN), and the virtual network
- Policies and safety procedures