On 25 and 26 November 2014, NMi’s Oil & Gas experts Wim Volmer and Janneke de Kreij will be exhibiting at the 3rd annual Natural Gas Vehicles Europe Conference & Exhibition, which will take place in the Amsterdam City Novotel hotel. We warmly welcome you at our stand. Feel free to drop by and get yourself informed about the best possible route to market for your business.
In the specific field of LNG measuring systems, NMi offers you the following services:
• Pre-testing for LNG measurement installations, to create a faster timeline for your project (Site Acceptance Test, Initial Verification);
• Validation of measuring installations;
• Part/Evaluation Certificates for components of LNG measuring systems (e.g. sensor, flow meter, electronic counter, pressure transmitters, sampling device etc.), to increase the value of your product;
• System Certification of your production quality system;
• MID EC Type Examination Certificates & Modular Evaluation Certificates;
• Type Approval Management for support to countries outside Europe;
• OIML R 81 and R 117 test report and certificate;
• Third party statements about the uncertainty of the system or (energy) quality of the LNG;
• Life Cycle Management, to monitor a system’s performance and uncertainty over the years and to consult when upgrading when or replacing parts;
• Design review of installations;
• Training and knowledge transfer on requirements and specific standards.
‘Natural Gas Vehicles Europe is the Europe’s premier event dedicated to the future of natural gas vehicles. With 300+ attendees and featuring 30+ industry leading voices, join us for 2 days of focused learning from the most experienced fleets using NGVs, Europe’s leading regulators and solution providers.’