Will you be working as a measurement technician for a manufacturer of taximeters or as an Accredited Verifier of taximeters? In order to examine (taximeter examination) or verify a measuring instrument, you need sound knowledge of the Dutch Metrology Act as well as the practical skills required to conduct an examination or verification. After this one-day training, you will be able to make a considered decision about whether a particular measuring instrument meets the requirements set for it.
Content “Taximeter examination / verification assistant”
The course addresses the following subjects:
- Accredited Verifier
- Metrological seals and marks
- Relationship with ISO 9001
- Quality objectives, organisation, responsibilities and powers
- Examinations, tests and verification and examination reports
- Qualification of personnel
- Effective performance of the quality system
- Facilities and measuring equipment with regard to traceability, convertibility and measurement uncertainty
- The audit itself
- OIML R21
- Becoming familiar with WELMEC guides
- Establishing conformity, seals, circumstances affecting a measurement and validation of standards
- Testing, approval and rejection criteria, rectification options after rejection and repeat examination / verification
- Sealing, applying marks and reporting
Duration: 1 day
Basic knowledge: Basic metrology
Maximum number of participants : 12
Minimum number of participants : 6
Investment: EUR 695 per person, excluding VAT, including course documentation, lunch and refreshments.
Attention: In order to become an Accredited Verifier, a company must apply to become accredited as a verifier pursuant to the Dutch Metrology Act.Register now for this training!