1.0 Validity and applicability of this certification agreement
The client agrees hereby that this agreement will be valid during the period that the certificate bound to this agreement is valid.
1.1 Fulfilling requirements
The client always fulfils the certification requirements, including implementing appropriate changes when they are communicated by the certification body.
1.2 Ongoing production
The client ensures that the certified product continues to fulfil the product requirements.
1.3 Necessary arrangements
The client makes all necessary arrangements for
- the conduct of the evaluation and surveillance (if required), including provision for examining documentation and records, and access to the relevant equipment, location(s), area(s), personnel, and client’s subcontractors;
- investigation of complaints;
- the participation of observers, if applicable.
1.4 Claims regarding certification
The client makes claims regarding certification consistent with the scope of certification.
1.5 Misuse of certification
The client does not use its product certification in such a manner as to bring NMi Certin B.V. into disrepute and does not make any statement regarding its product certification that NMi Certin B.V. may consider misleading or unauthorized.
1.6 Suspension or withdrawal
Upon suspension, withdrawal, or termination of certification, the client discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains any reference thereto and takes action as required by the certification scheme (e.g., the return of certification documents) and takes any other required measures.
1.7 Provision of certificate copies
If the client provides copies of the certification documents to others, the documents shall be reproduced in their entirety or as specified in the certification scheme.
1.8 Promoting certification
In making reference to its product certification in communication media such as documents, brochures or advertising, the client complies with the requirements of NMi Certin B.V. or as specified by the certification scheme.
1.9 Use of marks and information of conformity
The client complies with any requirements that may be prescribed in the certification scheme relating to the use of marks of conformity, and on information related to the product
The client keeps a record of all complaints made known to it relating to compliance with certification requirements and makes these records available to NMi Certin B.V. when requested, and
- takes appropriate action with respect to such complaints and any deficiencies found in products that affect compliance with the requirements for certification;
- documents the actions taken.
1.11 Information to the certifying body
The client informs the certification body, without delay, of changes that may affect its ability to conform with the certification requirements.
1.12 Use of license, certificates and marks of conformity
- NMi Certin B.V. shall exercise the control as specified by the certification scheme over ownership, use and display of licenses, certificates, marks of conformity, and any other mechanisms for indicating a product is certified.
- Incorrect references to the certification scheme, or misleading use of licenses, certificates, marks, or any other mechanism for indicating a product is certified, found in documentation or other publicity, shall be dealt with by suitable action.
- See the rules for using and applying NMi Certin B.V. logos and quality seals on our website.
1.13 Unforeseen control activities
The contractor may, for the following reasons, carry out unplanned audit activities:
- persistent negative publicity (related to the scope of the certificate) about the certificate holder;
- Announcements or reports of investigations/shutdowns of certificate holder’s activities by the competent authority;
- suspending certificates
1.13.2 Other control activities may include:
- questions from the contractor to the certificate holder in connection with components of certification;
- assessing the certificate holder’s statements in relation to its activities (e.g., promotional material, website).
- requests to the certificate holder to make documented information (on paper or digitally) available;
- conducting a verification audit.
1.13.3 Execution of verification audits
The management of the contractor determines, where appropriate, whether a verification audit is necessary. A verification audit shall always be announced in writing with the certificate holder.
If the certificate holder does not cooperate in the execution of a verification audit, the management of the contractor shall have the right to suspend and/or revoke the certificate in question.
1.14 Certification regulation
Furthermore, we refer to our certification regulation: