Do you want to independently set up a new e-mark system or modify an existing e-mark system? If so, a good understanding of the applicable requirements relating to structure and maintenance is essential. During this two-day training, you also learn how to take the right decisions about approval and rejection and to take rectification measures. The course includes many everyday examples providing a practical illustration of the subjects. The extensive course material is ideal as a reference.
Content “Setting up an e-mark system”
The course addresses the following subjects:
- European Union Directive, Dutch Commodities Act / Quantity Indication Decree
- Role of NMi, VWA (Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority), Verispect
- WELMEC / OIML
- Characteristics of filling lines
- Filling on the basis of weighing, volume, time, number
- Density, packaging material and pre-packaging
- Software (identification/approval)
- Calibration / maintenance contract
- Density, pre-packaging and packaging material
- Random sample size and frequency
- Calculating volume
- Measurement uncertainty
- Average, TU1 exceeded, TU2 exceeded
- Quarantining, rectification, reassessment and release
- Personnel instructions
Duration: 2 days
Level: Intermediate/higher vocational education
Maximum number of participants: 12
Minimum number of participants: 6
Investment: EUR 1395 per person, excluding VAT, including training documentation, lunch and refreshments.
Optional test: EUR 175 per person, excluding VAT.